Terms and conditions: Win a Heritage Paint Bundle with Homebase
To be eligible to win 2 x 2.5L cans of Dulux Heritage (colour of choice) and 1 x 750ml can of Dulux Heritage eggshella and a small Dulux toy dog, your entry must be submitted by 23.59 on Monday May 3rd 2021.
1. This Promotion is being run by HHGL Limited trading as Homebase of Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes, Bucks MK9 1BA with company registration number00533033 (the "Promoter").
a. The Promoter will be using a third party company as an agent to administer this promotion: MappDigital Uk Ltd, 95 Gresham Street, 6th Floor, London, England, EC2V 7NA, with company registration number 10162741 ("Mapp").
2. The prize is 1 small Dulux plush dog, 2 x 2.5L cans of Heritage Paint (in the colour of your choice) 1 x 750ml can of Heritage eggshell (in the colour of your choice from ready mixed range)
a. There is no cashalternative to the prize.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps:
a. Answer the qualifying question
b. Provide details for contact should entry be successful. These details will not be used for on-going marketing purposes unless entrant has opted in for such communications.
4. The Promotion will be open for entries from Friday 26th March at 00:01 ("Opening Date") until Monday 3rd May 2021 at 23:59("Closing Date").
5. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, except:
a. employees of the Promoter, Mapp, or Dulux or their holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, Mapp, or Dulux or their holding or subsidiary companies, the Promoter's, Mapp’s or Dulux’ agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion; and
b. any member of the immediate family or household of any person referred to in clause 5(a).
6. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made on behalf of another person will be disqualified. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
7. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof is not provided when requested.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed in transit, uploaded incorrectly or incomplete, regardless of cause (including but not limited to technical malfunction or software failure of any kind). Entries must be received before the Closing Date. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
10. A random prize draw will be made to choose the Prize winner and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
11. Homebase or Mapp will notify the winner directly using the email address provided on entry to the Promotion.
a. The winner will be told via email how to collect their Prize
12. Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the Closing Date.
13. If a winner cannot be contacted within 4 days of the Closing Date the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly drawn entrant.
14. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of entrants. The Promoter will be using a third party called Mapp to administer this promotion. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be processedby the Promoter and Mapp:
a. for the purpose of administering this promotion;
b. for the purpose of announcing the winner on our platform(s);
d. if the entrant has consented to marketing communications, their details will be used for that purpose
15. Notwithstanding Clause 14 above, the winner’s forename, surname initial, and county will be available on request for one month after the prize has been claimed. The information shall nevertheless be made available to the Advertising Standards Authority upon request. If you have any questions regarding your privacy or how your data will be used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. In the event of impediments or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer, at its discretion, a broadly similar prize of equal or higher value. No cash alternative will be available.
17. The Promoter's decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering the Prize Draw you acknowledge that certain elements of the prize are outside of the Promoter’s control. The Promoter will not be liable for any such instances.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
20. Subject to clause19, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion if in the Promoter's sole opinion it is necessary to do so.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
23. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram