Maple Fish Parcels
Quick and easy fish parcels with fragrant lemongrass, and delicate maple syrup. Cook's tip: this recipe also works well with fillets of cod or haddock.
Versatile, delicious and naturally produced, pure Canadian maple syrup is free from artificial additives and flavourings and a natural source of energy. Make it your Christmas ingredient this festive season and join in the celebrations on Maple Syrup Day - December 17 - head over to our competition page to be in with a chance of winning a Maple cookbook and Maple cooking ingredients.
Serves 2 Preparation time: 20 mins Cooking time: 20 mins Difficulty: Quick and Easy
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180C.
2. Prepare the vegetable stock
3. On a baking tray, create a bag with a layer of tin foil and a layer of grease-proof paper
4. Add in all of the ingredients and drizzle with maple syrup
5. Enclose everything in the bag by folding in the edges
6. Cook for 12-15 mins until the fish is cooked through and serve