Delia's recipe for Apricot Oat Slices popped up in the latest newsletter and as I had all the ingredients to hand I gave them a go. Unfortunately they came out just as they went in all crumbly. I used dried apricots and everything else exactly as the recipe. I mixed the 150g of butter well with the dried mixture and patted down firmly for the base and top. It certainly wasn't over moist so I wasn't overly surprised with the cooked result. As the butter is the only liquid ingredient can you confirm quantity is correct. If it is, please advise what I might do to achieve a better result. Thanks, Margaret.