Low-fat and luscious
A pina colada without the rum (below left), but still tasting deliciously creamy and looking every bit as good as the real thing.
I happen to love the taste of fresh mangoes on their own (a combination of peaches and cream all in one fruit, I think). But as my husband rightly points out, you very often find the mango has ripened beyond the point where it can be decently served
This is what I suppose I should call a 'master recipe' as it can be varied in endless ways. Raspberries are perhaps the nicest filling, but you could also use rhubarb, gooseberry or dried apricots and almonds. An alternative topping to the one I have
This famous English classic needs a revival. It is supremely light, squashy and fragrant with lemons. Why did we ever forget about it?
Fresh and fragrant, lemony and lovely, and so, so quick!
Tortilla can be served warm with salad, cold for a picnic, or cut into cubes to serve as an appertiser
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes