Quick and healthy, stir-fries are made for midweek eating when you arrive home tired and hungry from work. Enjoy Delia's oriental-inspired recipes for fast feasting.
I like to freeze two thirds of this to serve 8 on New Year’s Eve and I serve the rest on Christmas Eve as an accompaniment to roast gammon. This is a recipe I have been cooking for years. It’s great because it can be made the day before and gently re
Chopsticks at the ready: like all stir-fries, this flavourful recipe is quick and easy to make and is a great way to eke out a piece of steak for two people.
The principle of stir-frying involves speed of cooking with a high heat. As the vegetables come into contact with the hot surface of the pan or wok, the heat seals in the flavour and all the nutrients are retained. It's not essential to have a wok, b
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Stir-fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions
- Stir-fried Chicken with Lime and Coconut
- Singapore Stir-fried Noodles
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker