Souffles do have an unfounded reputation for being difficult but in fact as long as you don't open the oven door they couldn't be easier. And if you don't believe it, why not make Delia's twice-baked souffles, designed for souffle scaredy cats?
As Delia says, this soufflé is an inexpensive way to enjoy something that's quite luxurious. Vegetarians might like to know that a vegetarian parmesan-style cheese is available from Bookhams
Twice-baked Roquefort Souffles can be made the day before you need them.
This is quite simply my own favourite chocolate dessert of all time. It’s dark, very moist, and the prunes soaked in Armagnac make it a very grown-up chocolate experience. I used to call it Sunken Chocolate Cake but sometimes it doesn’t sink!
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Twice-baked Goats' Cheese Souffles with Chives and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- A Souffle Omelette with Three Cheeses and Chives
- Souffle Omelette with Swiss Gruyere Cheese and Parmesan
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- New products!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher