Stirring stuff: master the basic technique and you will soon be a dab hand at risottos - which can be varied to suit a wide range of ingredients. And, for those who prefer a lazier option, follow Delia's recipes for wonderful oven-baked risotto...
Oven-roasted tomatoes, which have been slightly blackened and become really concentrated in flavour, are the mainstay of this superb dish.
Doesn't this sound like the height of luxury? Well, it is and, thanks to a secret ingredient, plus ready-prepared lobster tails in brine, it's a risotto that anyone can make in minutes.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- New products!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!