Pot-roasting was all the rage a few years ago and deserves to make a comeback: like any one-pot meal it concentrates all the lovely juices and flavour in one pot and is a great way of cooking cheaper cuts of meat.
Butchers will chop up and sell you marrowbones for just a few pence, or they can sometimes be bought pre-packed in supermarkets. For a light beef stock use the same ingredients and follow the same instructions but leave out the initial roasting of...
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- New products!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher