Long Description to add
A 1960s' revival here which looks impressive but is actually very easy to make - Delia has a foolproof way of rolling the flour-free roulade and the chocolate curls are child's play.
Light and lovely, this chocolate chestnut log would make a great centrepiece at a Christmas party.
This recipe is for those who want to enjoy all the traditional flavours of Christmas without having to go through the whole turkey-cooking marathon. Serve with Joubère bread sauce and Ocean Spray original cranberry sauce
This recipe is in specific response to the letter I received from a vegetarian who asked if I could devise something that had stuffing, sauce and all the trimmings – so that he could feel as Christmassy as everyone else.
A feast for four: this easy recipe uses turkey escalopes instead of a whole bird, but still manages to provide a sumptuous Christmas meal with all the traditional flavours.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- A Return to the Black Forest
- Cheese and Parsnip Roulade with Sage and Onion Stuffing
- Buche de Noel (Chocolate Chestnut Log)
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher