Long Description to add
If you have some Thai Red Curry Paste to hand, these little fish cakes make a wonderfully different first course, especially if the rest of the meal has a spicy theme.
This recipe makes the most of leftover Stilton – but it could be made with any hard cheese (or even a mixture of all those end bits clinging to the rind).
These are a good alternative to mince pies made with pastry for those who (a) don't want to make pastry or (b) are wholefood-minded. They are very speedy to make and taste wonderful.
Tortilla can be served warm with salad, cold for a picnic, or cut into cubes to serve as an appertiser
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- New products!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!