Quickly does it
Long Description to add
These have been a huge success with everyone who has tasted them, and because they’re cooked on top of the stove, children (with supervision) love making them. Serve them warm with lots of butter, and later on they’re very good toasted.
It is so simple to make proper custard, not only does it taste better than anything ready made it freezes well too.
A traditional English pudding, and a perfect partner is Delia's recipe for Proper Custard, see related recipe below
In a way I'm very glad that the delectable Italian raisin and fruit bread, called Panettone, only comes in to the house at Christmas. I absolutely love it and keep taking sneaky slices.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- New products!