Long Description to add
This recipe looks so impressive that your guests will think you've spent all day in the kitchen. Little do they know that this is a quick and easy recipe that you can make in advance, then just sit back and wait for the compliments!
A 1960s' revival here which looks impressive but is actually very easy to make - Delia has a foolproof way of rolling the flour-free roulade and the chocolate curls are child's play.
This is my adaptation of a cake still served in the famous Harry’s Bar in Venice. You can eat it sipping a Bellini cocktail or with coffee at any time of day. But for me, lunch in the restaurant with this as a dessert has always been a sublime treat.
It is so simple to make proper custard, not only does it taste better than anything ready made it freezes well too.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!