Conserves were originally created as a way of enjoying summer fruits in the depths of winter, a practice we wholeheartedly endorse with Delia's wonderful recipes.
Lots of lovely recipes call for lemon curd and, once again, it’s something that is never the same when shop-bought.
This is adapted from an old Cordon Bleu recipe for pickled cucumber. It's one of the best, in my opinion, for serving with patés, as it provides a bit of crunch and acidity to cut through the richness.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- New products!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher