Courgettes, runner beans, tomatoes... all lend themselves brilliantly to chutney, giving you plenty of sunshine ingredients all year round and adding interest to a cheeseboard or plate of cold cuts.
This chutney goes particularly well with Camembert Croquettes. However, it would also partner the Christmas cold cuts and buffet food extremely well, especially ham, pork pies and gammon.
If you have some Thai Red Curry Paste to hand, this makes a very speedy supper dish. Serve with Spiced Pilau Rice with Nuts.
Make this a month before Christmas so that the flavours can mature: brilliant with cheeses and cold meats.
Serve this lovely chunky mango chutney - which is simplicity itself to make - with cold meats, leftover turkey or anything spicy.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- New products!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes