Long Description to add
A one-pot recipe that will definitely become one of your favourites! Packed with flavour, this Spanish casserole is simply wonderful and needs nothing else with it. How easy is that?
Simple to make but unusual and utterly mouthwatering, this is a brilliant choice for summer entertaining, served with seasonal vegetables or salad.
Puttanesca has always been one of my favourite pasta sauces – strong and gutsy, with lots of flavour – then one inspired day I decided to try it on a pizza base instead. The result is brilliant.
This is virtually an all-in-one meal cooked under the grill, except perhaps it needs a few new potatoes and a green salad to accompany it.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- New products!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher