Long Description to add
This is a very Greek combination where, authentically, the filling gets wrapped in pastry parcels, this version, though, has less pastry and is much prettier to look at.
Vegetarians certainly won't feel that they're missing out when they try this gorgeous lasagne, packed with creaminess and flavour. One of Delia's most popular meat-free recipes.
These have long been one of the delights of our visits to Greece. Now with the help of our fantastic little rounds of thinly rolled, light-as-air puff pastry we can revisit them in a flash at any time.
Delia adds a few ingredients to her Homemade Mayonnaise recipe to make a sauce that goes well with meat and fish
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Spinach and Ricotta Lasagne with Pine Nuts
- Haddock Florentine
- Egg and Lentil Curry with Coconut and Pickled Lime
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- New products!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker