Long Description to add
This American classic recipe uses a version of shortcrust pastry that is used for sweet open-faced flans and tarts. It's richer than shortcrust, but very crisp, and the eggs give it a shortbread quality. Nuts can sometimes be added; here there are toasted
Low-fat, full of flavour, easy to make and suitable for freezing: there really is every reason to make this superb velvety, almost fat-free soup on a winter's day. It's bound to become a favourite immediately!
Pumpkin and other squashes make excellent soup in the autumn...you could even try serving this in the hollowed-out pumpkin shell for visual appeal, perfect for Halloween!
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- New products!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!