Long Description to add
These make delicious party snacks and go well with chutney recipes. They can be frozen before cooking and then glazed and cooked from frozen for about 30-35 minutes.
Tortilla can be served warm with salad, cold for a picnic, or cut into cubes to serve as an appertiser
This tart can also be made with Parmesan pastry, you can also add a tablespoon of finely chopped sage to the filling and arrange sage leaves on the top before it is sprinkled with cheese and baked
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- French Onion Soup
- Caramelised Balsamic and Red Onion Tarts with Goats' Cheese
- Minestrone with Macaroni
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- New products!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!