Slowly braised with other wintry ingredients, oxtail falls off the bone and is a real cold-weather treat, especially when accompanied by piles of fluffy mash and roasted root veg. If you haven't tried it, we just know you'll love it!
Braised oxtail really is a winter treat and the good news is that it won't break the bank. Here, Delia has combined oxtail with Guinness and cannellini beans for a really sumptuous feast.
Alas, oxtail gets more expensive, but it’s very plentiful in the autumn and just needs some vegetables to eke it out.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher