Long Description to add
I think a Stroganoff made with lambs' kidneys is even nicer than one made with fillet steak.
This may sound like a long-winded recipe but in fact you can prepare the pastry and filling ahead - then simply assemble and cook it all when you want to eat. Ideal fodder for a cold day...
Rich, luscious and full of flavour, this recipe works just as well with fillet steak, for those who prefer not to eat liver. Having said that, liver is cheap and nutritious and is ideal for this recipe.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- New products!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes