Strictly speaking it's a cheese, but wonderful Italian mascarpone is a superb ingredient for cheesecakes, creamy accompaniments to baked fruit and even for fillings and toppings for cakes. If you haven't yet tried it, you're in for a real treat!
Mascarpone has both a richness and lightness that makes it the ideal ingredient for summery desserts. Add plenty of seasonal berries and you'll be in heaven!
What a wonderfully easy ice cream this is! The addition of nutmeg makes it a real winner with any hot apple dessert as the flavours complement each other to perfection.
These heavenly little trifles are actually an assembly job with plenty of tropical flavours: rum-soaked sponge, bananas, mangoes and pineapple, topped with a vanilla-infused layer of mascarpone and custard. Who could resist?
Meringue nests filled with vanilla mascarpone cream and lemon curd
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- All-in-one Sponge Cake with Raspberry and Mascarpone Cream
- Fresh Peaches Baked in Marsala with Mascarpone Cream
- Chocolate Mascarpone Cheesecake with Fruit and Nuts served with Creme Fraiche
- New products!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker