Once you know how to prepare a mango - see our How to Cook section! - there'll be no stopping you! Use this fragrant juicy fruit in salsas, sauces and ice cream for the full flavour of the orient.
This is a low-fat variation of Thai Grilled Beef Salad with Grapes. In Thailand they serve it with pomelo, which is very similar to grapefruit.
Serve this lovely chunky mango chutney - which is simplicity itself to make - with cold meats, leftover turkey or anything spicy.
You won't believe how utterly simple and easy this is, and yet it tastes exotic and wonderful and, what's more, it can all be prepared well in advance and the fish added about 10 minutes before you want to eat it.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- New products!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker