Lamb is the most versatile of meats and lends itself particularly well to spicing and barbecuing. Make the most of it with Delia's luscious recipes.
Neck of lamb is less expensive than many other cuts and, because of the bones, always gives the maximum amount of flavour. This, I think, is an excellent summer casserole.
This is one of the recipes, developed by Delia a few years ago, in conjunction with McCain, to give the Norwich players maximum potential for success in her fuel time plan.
Grilled lamb cutlets are always a tasty treat and a mustard-and-sugar glaze adds masses of flavour. Use the grill to cook them or, in the summer months, add them to your barbecue repertoire.
Irish Stew is one of the best casserole dishes in the entire world. If you top it with dumplings, then bake it in the oven so that they turn crusty and crunchy, you will have a heavenly banquet on your plate.
In the winter, when only imported lamb is reasonably priced, this is a good way to jazz up half a shoulder.
If you're watching the pennies, shoulder of lamb is much more inexpensive than a leg joint or other cuts. Turn it into something really special with this flavoursome stuffing of rice, olives, onions and herbs.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Oven-baked Lamb Chops with Onion and Rosemary Sauce
- Shepherd's Pie with Cheese-crusted Leeks
- Traditional Lancashire Hotpot
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher