Goat's Cheese Recipes
Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen: slice the firm variety for a lovely toasted goat's cheese salad, or combine soft goat's cheese with ingredients such as lentils for easy eating.
When we made these tartlets for the photography, we couldn't stop eating them! Crisp, light pastry with such a luscious filling – and also lovely as a first course at a supper party.
In this strudel I have used two cheeses: Roquefort, which is a sheep’s cheese, and to go with it is a mild goat’s cheese. The apple inside is not meant to cook through but to remain crunchy.
Serve slightly warm if possible but it's still divine a day later, warmed through in the oven
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Caramelised Balsamic and Red Onion Tarts with Goats' Cheese
- Caramelised Onion Tartlets with Goats' Cheese and Thyme
- Roasted Tomato and Goats’ Cheese Tart with Thyme
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- New products!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!