As autumn segues into winter, one of the food highlights is game, fast enjoying a revival in popularity as people seek to eat home-grown produce. So whether you prefer pheasant, partridge or venison, it's all here!
Plump little quail are the ultimate in single-serving foods...and very easy to cook and serve (no carving needed!). If you can't find vine leaves, use foil instead.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- New products!