Good old tinned sardines are fashionable again and are an ideal storecupboard ingredient, great for serving on toast sprinkled with a little balsamic and lots of seasoning. This is also the perfect storecupboard meal for two.
One of the best things about summer has to be barbecuing - and sardines lend themselves to this method of cooking. Finish them off with a luscious herby sauce for a true taste of the Mediterranean.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- New products!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!