A very special recipe that's simplicity itself to make - ideal if you're entertaining in a hurry! Luxurious monkfish is given a pepper coating and a zingy red pepper relish on the side.
Monkfish was very popular in the 1990s, but doesn't seem to appear that often these days. A shame, as it's lovely firm flesh makes it ideal for entertaining, as in this sumptuous recipe with a tomato and hazelnut sauce, served with lentils.
Monkfish is ranked with lobster in terms of luxury, but I think its succulent juicy flesh has more going for it in many ways – especially in this recipe with its crusty edge and sublime combination of flavours. No one who eats it will believe how ver
The absence of high street fishmongers nowadays always poses problems, so it's important to point out that this recipe can be made using all frozen shellfish and any variety of white fish. However, what we recommend (because they are so good in December)
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Roasted Monkfish with Romesco Sauce
- Pepper-crusted Monkfish with Red Pepper Relish
- Monkfish with a Lemon Pepper Crust and a Warm Lemon Anchovy Vinaigrette
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- New products!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!