Often made with chicken, Delia believes this delicate recipe deserves a revival… and who could argue with that? A wonderful combination of cream, grapes and vermouth, it perfectly complements fish or chicken.
An unusual way to serve sole, this sweet-and-sour sauce makes it a real treat for all who eat it. This would be a great recipe to serve at a supper party.
For this you need two Dover soles, boned, skinned and cut into fillets, or plaice fillets if you want a less expensive dish.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- New products!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!