Now that official guidelines say that you don't need to restrict your egg intake for health reasons, there's no reason to hold back! Enjoy eggs in so many ways, from omelettes to breakfast and beyond.
Make sure you start this recipe at least one day before, so the custards have time to chill.
Delia's recipe for Warm Poached Egg Salad with Frizzled Bacon and a Sizzling Sherry Vinegar Dressing
Tortilla can be served warm with salad, cold for a picnic, or cut into cubes to serve as an appertiser
Whole Egg Mayonnaise is transformed in to Chunky Tartare Sauce, great for dunking chips in!
Twice-baked Roquefort Souffles can be made the day before you need them.
This tart can also be made with Parmesan pastry, you can also add a tablespoon of finely chopped sage to the filling and arrange sage leaves on the top before it is sprinkled with cheese and baked
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- New products!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!