Although cranberry sauce is the first thing that comes to mind, cranberries are actually a lot more versatile than we give them credit for. Delia rustles up some fabulous recipes for confits, chutneys, sauces and jellies, plus a one-crust pie with more than a little American influence!
I always like to serve a jelly at Christmas time because when there is a lot of rich food around it is so nice to have something cool, light and refreshing at the end of a meal.
This is Delia's choice for serving with the Christmas turkey - make it ahead and enjoy the combination of sweet and sharp flavours.
I just couldn’t stop eating these when we tested them, so for me this is another reason to look forward to the Christmas season. They are great at any time, but would be especially good for a celebratory breakfast on Christmas morning.
This is just about the easiest terrine in the world to make because you can buy the venison and the pork ready minced. The result is a lovely, rough country pâté and the sharpness of the cranberries is the perfect accompaniment.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Rillettes of Duck with Confit of Cranberries
- Brown and Wild Rice Salad with Dried Cranberries
- Spiced Cranberry Chutney
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- New products!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets