Cheese crops up in many of Delia's recipes and no surprise: from Cheddar in a classic sauce to accompany macaroni, or Stilton in an omelette to use up Christmas leftovers and three cheeses combined in a superb terrine there are many ways in which to use the world of cheeses available to us.
These make delicious party snacks and go well with chutney recipes. They can be frozen before cooking and then glazed and cooked from frozen for about 30-35 minutes.
It helps if you separate the whites into a cup first before adding them to the bowl, then if one breaks, it won't ruin the rest.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!