Stir-fries: chop, chop!
Once you've chopped and prepared all the ingredients stir-frying allows you to put together a meal in record time. Good news for dieters, too, is that because so little oil is used stir-frying is generally a great way to cut down on fat. And, because the cooking process is so quick, all the foods' nutrients are preserved.
Most Popular recipes
- Stir-fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions
- Stir-fried Chicken with Lime and Coconut
- Singapore Stir-fried Noodles
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- New products!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker