Halloumi and feta cheese
Halloumi from Cyprus and feta cheese from Greece are both traditionally made from sheep's milk. Their tangy, fresh taste and firm texture make them invaluable in the kitchen, as they hold their shape when cooked, so try Delia's recipes for kebabs, salads and other delights from the Ottoman Empire.
Most Popular recipes
- Fried Halloumi Cheese with Lime and Caper Vinaigrette
- Courgette and Potato Cakes with Mint and Feta Cheese
- Feta, Olive and Sun-dried Tomato Scones
- New products!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!