Fast, not furious
If you're out at work or juggling the demands of a family you don't necessarily want to spend ages getting the dinner ready. These dishes are all easy and quick: some need to be prepared a day ahead, but are then speedy to cook, while others take less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Marinated Chicken with Honey and Ginger served with Mango and Sultana Salsa and Saffron-roasted Potatoes
Most Popular recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- New products!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!