Eating for a healthy heart
We all know the French protect their hearts with lots of lovely red wine, copious amounts of garlic and all that Mediterranean food. But we can all improve our heart health by eating foods that are low in cholesterol and fat. Here's a selection of recipes from Delia that taste good and do you good!
Most Popular recipes
- Mexican Tomato Salsa
- Foil-baked Whole Fresh Salmon with Green Herb Mayonnaise
- Courgettes and Tomatoes au Gratin
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- New products!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!