For many of us, Greek food is our first taste of the exotic, experienced while backpacking around the Greek islands as a student. If this rings true with you, relive the delights of Greek-style squid and real taramasalata among others.
Yes, it's unusual for a cheesecake to be savoury rather than sweet, but try to suspend disbelief and we can promise you'll enjoy this light and summery concoction, which will also please vegetarians if it's on the menu.
At the first hint of a hot day, get the barbecue out and make these gorgeous kebabs. Or, if it threatens to cloud over, you can always cook them under the grill. Either way, they're a real treat!
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Moussaka with Roasted Aubergines and Ricotta
- Fried Halloumi Cheese with Lime and Caper Vinaigrette
- Vegetarian Moussaka
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- New products!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher