Paella, of course, but also a Spanish omelette you'll make again and again (great for visiting veggies!), plus chilled soups and a wonderful braised pork recipe...
Lovely on its own served as a starter or divided into small pieces to serve with drinks
Whether you're watching a football match or not, this is a real winner: prawns with melting cheese, partnered with wonderful Majorcan pamboli or tomato bread.
This, if you like, is a more sophisticated version of Corned-beef Hash with Fried Eggs, using red peppers as well as onion and potato. It's brilliant, but only worth making if you get genuine Spanish chorizo made in Spain, available at deli counters
This has a very Spanish edge to it and if you want more heat add a chopped chilli or two.
This is unusual as the eggs are cooked under the grill, but this makes it a very simple and easy supper for 2 people
Tortilla can be served warm with salad, cold for a picnic, or cut into cubes to serve as an appertiser
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- New products!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets