Goulash soup with dumplings, chicken paprika - one of your all-time favourite recipes on the site - and a cheat 10-minute goulash all make rewarding eating on a cold day...
Hearty, substantial, comfort food: this is the type of soup that makes you wish it was winter! Serve with crusty bread for a warming supper.
Meatballs are popular with just about everyone, especially when they're as light and flavourful as these! Serve them with noodles for Eastern European authenticity.
Serve this lovely supper dish with rice or noodles and enjoy the sweet spiciness of the paprika with soured cream and vegetables.
Using smoked pimentón from southern Spain gives this goulash authenticity and a wonderful smoky, spicy flavour: one of Delia's favourite casseroles.
Not much preparation to do here - then this lovely warming casserole cooks happily for an hour in the oven.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- New products!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes