Eastern feasting at its very best with hints of Japanese, Chinese and Thai to enjoy!
The real cheat element here is that it’s mega-fast to prepare but looks as though it took an age!
Fresh and fragrant, lemony and lovely, and so, so quick!
This just goes to show you can make something really special with ordinary minced beef. The recipe comes from Africa, but seems to me to have an interesting mixture of European and Oriental overtones.
From the freezer and storecupboard to the table in roughly 20 minutes. Not bad.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- New products!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker