Indian was the first ethnic cuisine to reach British shores as many people came to the UK from the subcontinent. Several decades on, it's still as popular as ever, from kormas to karahis!
Another very quick curry using ready-blended spices. If you like the sambal, stock up with the coconut as it freezes really well.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets