Spanish food: very Moorish
Spain's a country full of colour and heat, so it's not surprising that its cuisine is equally dynamic and flavourful. Try Delia's Iberian recipes, find out where to buy -pimentón- and chorizo, read about the best rice to use for Paella, and discover which Spanish island Delia returns to again and again...
Delia has recreated the magic of classic Spanish dishes such as paella, gazpacho, tortilla and, of course, Chicken Basque.
Treasures from the sea
Delia travelled to Basque Spain to find out about the anchovy, a fish that's been prized since classical times and enjoys just a 10-week season.
Travels with Delia
Delia in Deia
In this diary extract, Delia explains why, for her, Majorca is the best island in the Mediterranean for a relaxing holiday full of sunshine, birdsong and good food.
A Majorcan idyll
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- New products!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker