Food for the holidays
Print these pages out, pack them in your suitcase and cooking on holiday will be a doddle. Read our tips on self-catering, and try Delia’s recipes: none of them demands much effort, so you’ll be back on that sunlounger, drink in hand, in no time!
What to take, how to shop and more
Garlicky chicken, classic steak, salads, lovely lemon millefeuille (right) and a new Tarte Tatin… these recipes will ensure entente cordiale, courtesy of Delia.
Italian to inspire you
A peachy pud, roasted peppers, salads and a new pasta dish feature in this selection of summery recipes from Italy.
Spain... and the rest!
Mediterranean food is full of flavour, and none more so than these gorgeous recipes from Delia, including Spanish classics such as gazpacho and paella, plus char-grilled squid, vegetarian offerings, barbecue food and a salad she describes as ‘food of the gods’.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular recipes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- New products!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher