Nothing beats the intensity of a Kentish strawberry in June, or Fenland celery that's had a frost on it… Find out what to eat month on month, from root veg and greens in January to asparagus and crab in May!For the very best flavour, optimum nutrition and monetary saving on your food bill, always eat fruit, veg, fish and meat when it's in season. Find out more…
We're slowly emerging from winter so perk up your cooking with new leaves, spring carrots, watercress and herbs.
Summer is a real highlight on the food front, so make sure you enjoy its fleeting pleasures...
Sad though it is to say goodbye to summer eating, autumn brings its own delights, from figs to mushrooms, apples, game and chestnuts.
Warming casseroles and soups, cheap cuts of meat to braise, root veg and more...
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular ingredients
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- New products!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes