Rice and pasta are staples of many of our diets so it's surprising that you still find soggy pasta and sticky rice in the homes of Britain at supper time. If you follow Delia's advice to the letter, you will never, ever go wrong again, we promise!
Perfect pasta, cooked until al dente, isn't just the stuff of your local trattoria. Follow Delia's step-by-step instructions and you'll get it right every time!
What is it about cooking rice? So many people end up with a sticky mass in the pan but it couldn't be easier if you follow Delia's rules.
Pilau rice - the essential accompaniment to Indian curries - isn't at all difficult to cook as long as you follow Delia's advice for light, separate grains every time.
Find out what our members are asking about cooking rice and pasta...
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular how to cook articles
- How To Cook
- Christmas with Delia Online
- Chicken and other poultry
- How to carve chicken
- How to joint a raw chicken
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets