How to roast courgettes
A good way to use up courgettes that have grown a little big or even if you buy them large, is to roast them in slices. All you do is preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C), then top and tail the courgettes and slice them lengthways into slices about ¼ in (5 mm) thick. Brush the strips on both sides with oil and season with freshly milled black pepper. Then put them on a heavy-based roasting tray and bake on the top shelf of the oven for about 20 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking. They should end up nice and crispy.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular how to cook articles
- How To Cook
- Christmas with Delia Online
- Chicken and other poultry
- How to carve chicken
- How to joint a raw chicken
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- New products!