Cooks' Questions on Vegetarian
Q: I need something wonderful for Christmas lunch starter and main course for my vegetarian new son-in-law. The rest of us will be having turkey so not too complicated please!
To save doing a separate starter, you could all have a vegetarian starter, such as Delia's Wild Mushroom and Walnut Soup followed by Cheese and Parsnip Roulade with Sage and Onion Stuffing (left) which can also double up as a vegetable side dish. Also, type 'vegetarian' into the recipe search and you should be given more suggestions.
Q: I am cooking Christmas dinner for 4 people this year, 2 of whom are vegetarian. I would like to make turkey with all the trimmings, but what would you suggest as a vegetarian option?
Type 'vegetarian' into the recipe search and you will be given lots of suggestions. We hope you find something suitable.
Q: I have my family and my boyfriend coming to visit for Christmas. My family enjoy a traditional Christmas turkey, but my boyfriend is vegetarian. Is there something I can prepare for him to eat?
We recommend you try Delia's recipe for Cheese and Parsnip Roulade with Sage and Onion Stuffing
For further vegetable accompaniments type vegetarian into the recipe search facility
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular how to cook articles
- How To Cook
- Christmas with Delia Online
- Chicken and other poultry
- How to carve chicken
- How to joint a raw chicken
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- New products!
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes