Who doesn’t love chicken? Here you’ll learn how to roast and carve chicken and duck, how to roast your Christmas turkey and how to joint a raw chicken – nothing poultry about these skills!
Once you know how, carving a chicken is child's play. Just follow Delia's instructions for perfectly cut wings, legs and breast.
Being able to roast a chicken really well is one of those cooking techniques you'll always be grateful for. And, once you've mastered the basics, try Delia's variations on the theme for succulent Sunday eating!
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular how to cook articles
- How To Cook
- Christmas with Delia Online
- Chicken and other poultry
- How to carve chicken
- How to joint a raw chicken
- Delia Online Bakeware and Equipment Range!
- The Ultimate Fast Food - Omelettes
- Easy Biscuits and Cookie Recipes
- Win a year's supply of Sacla Pesto and £100 shopping voucher!
- Win tickets to see Stones in His Pockets
- Win a Judge Meat Mincer & Sausage Maker
- Win a £250 Wren Living home voucher
- New products!