How to line a cake tin with baking parchment
To line a square tin
2. Grease the tin and fit the baking parchment inside, folding and overlapping it at the corners. For the base paper, cut a square out, again using the tin as a template and fit it in the base.
To line a round tin
2. Now press the paper around the sides – the snipped edge will overlap on the base of the tin for a snug fit. Finally, cut a circle out – using the tin as a template – to fit over the snipped paper over the base.
To line a Christmas cake tin
2. After spooning the mixture into the prepared tin, cover the top of the cake with a double sheet of baking parchment with a 50p-sized hole in the centre.
Return to Homepage
Visit the Delia Online Cookery School with Waitrose
Click here to go to Waitrose.com
Most Popular how to cook articles
- How To Cook
- Christmas with Delia Online
- Chicken and other poultry
- How to carve chicken
- How to joint a raw chicken