|There are no Ingredients related to this recipe|
- Cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling salted water for 8-10 mins or until just tender or ‘al dente’. Drain in a colander.
- Whilst the pasta cooks, place the salmon in a medium frying pan, add the white wine and salt and pepper. Cover, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5-6 mins or until the salmon is just cooked and flakes easily.
- Transfer the salmon to a plate and break into large flakes with a fork. Increase the heat and simmer the cooking liquid until it is reduced to about 45ml/3tbsp.
- Meanwhile, wash and prepare the bellaverde® by trimming the base of each spear and chopping the remaining into 3cm pieces. Add the butter to the reduced wine, then add the spring onions and bellaverde® and sauté for 3 mins. Add the cream, cover and simmer for 3-4 mins or until the bellaverde® is tender.
- Remove the lid, stir in the salmon and season to taste. Add the sauce to the cooked tagliatelle, then toss until coated in the sauce. Serve sprinkled with a little dill if liked.
Not suitable for freezing.
Copyright © 2009 Delia Smith/NC Internet Ltd, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.