Bellaverde and Salmon Tagliatelle
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 15-20 mins Serves 4
Per Serving: 629 calories, 26.8g protein, 71.9g carbohydrate, 26.8g fat, 13.6g saturated fat, 4.0g fibre, 0.24g salt. Counts as 1 of your 5-a-day and provides a third of your GDA of vitamin C
- 200g Bellaverde® broccoli
- 350g/12oz tagliatelle
- 225g/8oz skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- 150ml/1/4pt dry white wine or stock
- 25g/1oz butter
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 300ml/1/2pt single cream
- chopped fresh dill to garnish if liked
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling salted water for 8-10 mins or until just tender or 'al dente.' Drain in a colander.
2. Whilst the pasta cooks, place the salmon in a medium frying pan, add the white wine and salt and pepper. Cover, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5-6 mins or until the salmon is just cooked and flakes easily.
3. Transfer the salmon to a plate and break into large flakes with a fork. Increase the heat and simmer the cooking liquid until it is reduced to about 45ml/3tbsp.
4. Meanwhile, wash and prepare the bellaverde by trimming the base of each spear and chopping the remaining into 3cm pieces. Add the butter to the reduced wine, then add the spring onions and bellaverde and saute for 3 mins. Add the cream, cover and simmer for 3-4 mins or until the bellaverde is tender.
5. Remove the lid, stir in the salmon and season to taste. Add the sauce to the cooked tagliatelle, then toss until coated in the sauce. Serve sprinkled with a little dill if liked.
Please note: this recipe has been submitted by a user of this website and is not one of Delia's. We cannot, therefore, take any responsibility if the recipe contains errors, does not work or is not as you expect it to be, although, as our users are keen cooks, we are confident it will be a great dish. Delia tests each of her recipes three times, which is why you can always be sure of success.
Most Popular recipes
Win an Induction Hob from Argos
Barbecue recipes: burgers, kebabs and the rest